Alternative Learning System 2015
Frequently Asked Questions
DepEd-ALS.com will continuously support the ALS A&E program of the Department of Education. One of its missions is to help regularly in disseminating the information about the program.
For the school year 2015-2016, below are the information which are most concerns of the learners/interested applicants:
- Who are qualified to the program?
- What are the requirements?
- When is the registration?
- Where to register?
- When is the A&E Test?
- How long is the A&E Test?
- What will the learners get if they passed the A&E Test?
The information are from DepEd Memo No. 70, s. 2015 published in DepEd's official website.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Date last updated: 07/24/2015